Jun 5, 2007

Facebook

WE ARE NOT USING THIS in 07

Facebook is designed for students to use a social community to meet other students at Odyssey HS. I create groups in Facebook for each course I teach. In that group I occasionally post discussion topics based on relevant things going on in the world that have to do with our class. On top of that, you can post questions that other students can help you with. This is so you can collaborate, not so you can just give each other answers. Please use academic integrity and be aware that I can monitor your posts and emails on Facebook and that I uses Turnitin.com to check and make sure you aren't sharing answers when submit assignments.
Facebook gives me a place to go and work with you guys in real time. I am online a lot and will be logged into Facebook most of the time so you can just hit me up with any questions you have. Stay tuned for specifics on registering.

No comments: