Nov 13, 2008

Quizilla



A student of mine contacted me the other day and asked if he could use Quizilla to complete a compare and contrast assignment by making a quiz. It seems like a really interesting method for a student to demonstrate a higher level of thinking so I said "go for it" before I even looked at the site. When I pulled up the site the next day, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it offered 5 ways to create:

  • quizzes
  • stories
  • polls
  • poems
  • lyrics

Any of those creative options could be used to demonstrate learning so feel free to make and publish your own story as a replacement for any lesson.

You can create a poll and publish it, if its interesting people will take your poll and you could share the results as part of your assignment.

Writing poetry or lyrics for a song takes a special talent, but if you have that talent feel free to use it to demonstrate your understanding of the topic.

Student Sample

No comments: