Sep 19, 2007

Skype


How many of you out there already have Skype? Awesome, add me as a contact and call me on my computer anytime you want, if I don't answer than I'm taking a rare break from staring at this screen. mrplough07

If you don't have Skype yet, but would like a free service that allows you to call other people on their computers for free, then click here to get going. Download the service, get yourself a headset with microphone for 10-15 bucks, and call whenever you want.

If a bunch of us from my courses get this, than we can all collaborate online. You get the best of both worlds, or three worlds even, you are on the Internet so can be working on an assignment, but you can talk it out with someone while you are doing the work. The someone being me or another student from our course. You can meet other students by joining the Odyssey of the Mind social network.

Have you ever had a question that you really wanted answered but couldn't explain it very well in an email and it was past school hours? If so, join Skype and call me, mrplough07.

No comments: